We often hear people say they would love a bespoke stand but can’t justify the budget, especially when they are going to an exhibition for the very first time and are not sure if it is in fact the right one for them.
There is no better way to make yourself different from the rest of the exhibitors than showing your brand with a bespoke exhibition stand. So we have put together an all-inclusive offer for a hire of a bespoke timber built exhibition stand – see images below.
This is what’s included:
– hire of the timber built stand structure for a 3x4m stand with a walk in storage (other sizes available but might incur an extra charge depending on the size);
– 12 square meters of raised flooring with carpet (your colour choice from the available swatches), aluminium edging and ramp for disable access (not shown on the visuals);
– installation and derig – you turn up to the venue and the stand is ready for you, at the end of the show you go home and we come to dismantle the stand;
– a freestanding plinth with lockable door, a display drawer and perspex top;
– two curved tables on the walls with perspex tops;
– 32in screen;
– printing of the graphics but not the design (freestanding plinth front, front L shape and short back – long back subject to surcharge);
– we will liaise with the organisers direct for drawing approvals, insurance, health and safety and method statement forms;
– transport to most venues (within 3 hours of drive from our workshop)
All this for you to hire for £3,990 plus VAT for the duration of the show* (maximum 5 days)
*subject to availability and T&Cs.
Other cost you will have to consider are:
– cost of the space of your stand (from the organisers);
– electricity supply;
– internet supply;
– other extras ordered directly from the organisers;
– artwork for the graphics;
– accommodation for our crew depending on the venue location.
Give us a call on 01978 780 421 and tell us about your next exhibition or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org